Acupuncture is an alternative therapy that involves using needles to stimulate specific points on the body. These points are said to connect with certain
pathways (or "meridians") that carry vital energy (or "chi") throughout the body.
Types Of Acupuncture For Offered At ZEAL-TO-HEAL:
- Dry Needling
- Gua Sha Therapy
What Acupuncture Is Used To Treat?
- Acute Pain
- Addiction Treatment
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- Fertility Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Joint Pain
- Low Energy & Libido
- Muscle Pain & Spasm
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Osteo Arthritis
- Pelvic Disorders
- Recurrent Infections
- Relaxing Treatments
- Respiratory Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprain & Strains
- Weight Gain
Is Acupuncture Safe?
Acupuncture is generally very safe. Serious side effects are very rare,fewer than 1 per 10,000 treatments.
Does Acupuncture Have Any Side Effects Or Risks?
Yes, the common side effects of an acupuncture treatment are listed below.
- Drowsiness may occur after a treatment. If you are so affected, you are advised not to drive.
- Minor bleeding or bruising may occur when the needles are removed.
- Symptoms can get worse after a treatment. Be sure to tell your doctor about this at your next appointment.
- Fainting may occur in certain patients, particularly at the first treatment.
- Localized or systemic infections can occur but are extremely rare
Does Acupuncture Hurt?
Generally, acupuncture is not painful. Acupuncture needles are extremely thin, sometimes smaller than a single stand of hair. Acupuncture may produce a sensation called chi at the site of needling.
- Auricular (10 Min) - $99.99
- Dry Needling (15 Min) - $149.99
- Electroacupuncture (20 Min) - $229.99
- Needling w/ Moxibustion (20 Min) - $229.99
- Gua Sha Therapy (25 Min) - $249.99
- Cupping (30 Min) - $249.99
How Do I Get Started? Have more questions?
Schedule your First Complimentary session with us Online.